It is critical to remove active decay and restore the tooth so your child can avoid pain and infection down the road.
What treatment is right for your child?
Several factors influence the performance, durability, longevity, and expense of dental restorations, including:
- The components used in the filling material
- The amount of remaining tooth structure
- Where and how the filling is placed
- The chewing load the tooth will have to bear
- The length and number of visits needed to prepare and adjust the restored tooth
During your youngster’s treatment planning visit, Dr. Linville will discuss all options and help you make an informed decision about any dental restorations.